Activities Coordinator / Health Care Assistant - 0.48 FTE
Are you motivated, energetic and looking for a good work life balance?
Oxford Hospital – Part-time Activities Coordinator / Healthcare Assistant
Permanent Part-time options available.
Oxford Hospital is a 15 bed community hospital offering Continuing Care of the Elderly, General Medical, Surgical Rehabilitation, Palliative Care and Respite Care.
We are looking for proactive and energetic Activities Coordinator / Healthcare Assistant to join the team on a permanent part time basis.
To be successful in the job you will need:
- Organized approach to your work
- A friendly and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and adaptability
- Ability to multi task effectively
The main duties will include
- Assisting the nursing staff with patient cares
- Ensuring the ward environment is tidy, safe and hazard free
- Organising activities and events for the residents
Flexibility is essential and the shifts that you will be able to work is negotiable with the team at Oxford. .
If this sounds like what you are looking for then we want to hear from you……
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Simon Liddy, Bulk Recruitment Specialist –Recruitment, Phone: (03) 3377956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application.
Job no: EIAJ8233781
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 June 2018