Clinical Resource Nurse - Tuarangi/Ashburton
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
Tuarangi Home is a residential care facility that provides hospital level and dementia care at both rest home and hospital levels. We are a skilled and dedicated workforce and you will be working within the dementia and hospital unit to provide quality care in a friendly environment.
We have a new position available for a Clinical Resource Nurse to join the team working business hours 28 hours per week across Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for overseeing the InterRai, admissions, arranging medical visits and reviews, liaising with the interdisciplinary team and working with the registered nursing staff to maintain a high standard of nursing care.
You will be a Senior Registered Nurse, Grade 5, who is experienced in the care of older persons and people with dementia. You’ll have a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and work as part of a team and also communicate well with staff, residents and their families.
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Jessica Massey , Recruitment Specialist – Nursing, Phone: (03) 3377923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job no: 234090
Closing Date: Thursday, 5 July 2018