Hospital Aide - Burwood Hospital - (0.8FTE)
Are you interested in working as a Hospital Aide at Burwood Hospital in Older Persons Health and Rehabilitation?
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
Ward C2 – Older Persons Health, Burwood, are looking for a Hospital Aide to join their team of health professionals – all dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our Older Persons Health Care System.
We have part time position of 0.8FTE available where you will work mainly night shifts between Thursday & Sunday however, the need for flexibility is a must. You’ll be required to assist patients’ under supervision of registered staff. Your role will be varied, restocking, maintaining a safe and clean work environment and other multi tasks.
- Assist nursing staff with patient cares whilst maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Responsible for ordering supplies
- Work closely with the Registered Nurse, Diversional Therapists and other Healthcare Assistants to support the needs of patients
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal
- A motivated, team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior customer care delivery
- Flexibility is very important in this role
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Simon Liddy, Recruitment Specialist – Bulk Recruitment, Phone: (03) 3377961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application.
Job no: 234027
Closing Date: Thursday, 5 July 2018