Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar – April 2019
Christchurch Women’s Hospital is recognised as one of the best places to train in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) in New Zealand. We are a tertiary service for the South Island and you will have ample opportunities to care for complex patients with comorbidities.
O&G is a satisfying career choice - but skills in women’s health will also be useful to a career in general practice, family planning or sexual health.
- Fixed term, full-time Obstetrics and Gynaecology Registrar.
- Commencing in April 2019.
- Located at Christchurch Women’s Hospital, next to the Botanic gardens.
What’s in it for Me?
- Experience the full scope of obstetric medicine, minimal access surgery, gynae-oncology, reproductive medicine, and fetal medicine.
- Become accredited with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FRANCOG).
- Accelerate your learning with varied tertiary level training opportunities, regardless of your long term career goals.
Skills & Experience
- You will have completed PGY2 (or FY2) by April 2019.
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council’s website at www.mcnz.org.nz
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, then please click the “Apply Now” button below.
You will need to submit:
- Electronic copies of your CV and covering letter, and
- Contact details for three referees.
For further information, email Tracey Sutherland at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 235223
Closing Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019