Registered/Enrolled Nurse – SMHS Nursing Pool
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
- Registered Nurse/ Enrolled Nurse – Specialist Mental Health Services Nursing Pool
- Working across the Hillmorton and Princess Margaret Hospital sites, in all clinical wards and environments across both inpatients, outpatient and community services
- Full and Part time available
- Ability to work all shifts on a rotating roster including night shifts is preferred for this role
- Fixed shifts on a rotating roster or fixed days for up to 1 year are also available
- Adhere to guidelines of Cultural Safety and the Treaty of Waitangi
- Thorough orientation programme will be provided as well as the opportunity to undertake ongoing professional development
Skills & Experience
- NZ Registered Nurse with a current NZ Practising Certificate that includes a scope of practice for Mental Health/ Experienced Registered Enrolled Nurse
- Whakawhanaungatanga (ability to forge and foster relationships)
- Whakamanaakitanga (ability to treat others with respect, encouragement and support)
- Whakakotahitanga (ability to work in your role and actively participate and align this to our organisational values and goals)
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
If this role is something that sounds exciting to you, please apply now!
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Jessica Massey, Recruitment Specialist – Nursing, Email: email@example.com
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at cdhbcareers.co.nz to complete an application.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application.
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time
Job no: 233416
Closing Date: Monday, 11 June 2018