Senior Project Manager | ISG
We have a fantastic opportunity a Senior Project Manager to join our Information Services Group
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
The Canterbury District Health Board Information Services Group are a passionate and focused team supporting and enhancing technology in the Health Sector. Our team provides a wide and complex set of ICT solutions supporting our Business and Clinical teams based in Canterbury and for other nationwide District Health Board
About the Role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for working with the ISG Project Managers to implement projects to a high degree of professionalism. This Senior will ensure that projects are managed in line with the centralised and repeatable polices and standards set by the organisation. The person holding this role will also provide coaching and mentorship to Project Managers as they manage their own projects and develop their careers.
Part of this roles responsibilities will be to:
- Manage their own projects as allocated via the project prioritisation process
- Assist the ISG Leadership Team and Project Managers with the resolution of escalated delivery challenges
- Provide a high level resource capacity plan across ISG Projects
- Assist ISG Teams with the development of their Project work plans
- Guide and advise Project Managers with their career development plans
- 10 years or more industry experience in Project Management
- A proven list of projects and/or programmes led over their career
- An high level understanding of budget and resource management
- Knowledge of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3)
- Highly developed interpersonal, leadership, communication and negotiating skills
- Be customer focussed and committed to quality outcomes
- Be committed to teamwork and have the ability to initiate and facilitate open communication with staff
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
If this role is something that sounds exciting to you, then please apply now!
To find out more about this role contact Taryn Macgregor, Recruitment Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are only accepted online, so please press the ‘apply now’ button
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
Job no: 233320
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 June 2018