Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Administrator - Mental Health Service Central
- Full time permanent position
- Strong experience in a similar field
- Excellent people skills.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Enjoy diversity and challenges
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Secretarial support for medical staff, Nurse Manager & Clinical Managers
- Support the DAMHS Administrator when required with administrative duties related to the Mental Health Act
- Core secretarial, administrative and reception duties
This is an excellent role within our mental health administration Team for the mental health service Central at the WCDHB.
- Excellent confidentially and a high level of initiative
- Able to work unsupervised and great time management skills
- Passion for mental health services, great service delivery and excellent interpersonal skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!