Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Assistant Health Centre Manager - Christchurch Men's Prison
Vacancy Number: CSSR11152
Closing Date: 11.30pm Sunday 9th June 2019
Recruitment Contact: Sam.Brown2@corrections.govt.nz
- Are you looking for an exciting change?
- Combine your passion for empowering others – pass on your knowledge and make a difference
- Do you enjoy an environment where no two days are the same?
You will report to and work closely with the Health Centre Manager. The Health Team deals with a broad range of general and mental health issues, respond to emergencies, consult with external health services and undertake health education for this high health needs population.
Working collaboratively with Doctors, Allied Health professionals, external agencies and other Corrections staff you will promote a philosophy of care within the prison which ensures the delivery of quality primary health services to prisoners. The ability to form new relationships is vital in this role.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a NZ Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate and post-graduate clinical experience in a range of settings
- Have well developed literacy, fiscal, leadership and management skills
- Be able to demonstrate your business acumen within a health care setting
Apply now via below link!
Please note: Applications that are emailed directly will NOT be considered.
Corrections embraces diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace. We recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and celebrate the collective talent of all employees.
Job no: 236215 Ex
Closing Date: Sunday, 9 June 2019