Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Authorised / Provisional Vaccinators - Covid 19 Vaccination Programme - West Coast
- Full-time and part-time fixed-term positions available until March 2021.
- Working across a Monday to Sunday roster with some after-hours work
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure are requirements for this
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
We are currently recruiting for clinical staff to assist with the national Covid-19 Vaccination program starting from April this year. The team will be vaccinating at a number of sites around the West Coast and there will also be two mobile teams that will be completing mobile clinics in rural areas outside of Westport and Greymouth
In this role you will be:
- Entering patient data into the Covid-19 Immunisation Register
- Assisting in the drawing up of the vaccine
- Making sure patients are safe and able to be vaccinated then administering the vaccine.
Skills / Experience required to be successful:
- Hold an Authorised Vaccinator or a Provisional Vaccinator qualification
- Qualified Health professional
This position is a fixed-term position until December 2021. As part of this role, there will be some weekend and after-hours work required.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a center of excellence in rural health care.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!