Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Systems Analyst - Electronic Health Records
Business Systems Analyst – Electronic Health Record
- Permanent full-time role for a Business Systems Analyst
- Hands on technical role taking changes from the analysis stage through to production
- Delivering clinical solutions across the South Islands health system
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
CDHB are looking for a person with a relevant tertiary ICT qualification, with a good mix of business analysis and technical IT capabilities, to join our Electronic Health Record team. This team support the Health Connect South (HCS), a South Island wide, clinical portal system serving both Primary care clinicians in the community and Secondary care clinicians across all South Island Hospitals.
The Role: Where you fit in
This is a hands-on role, where primarily, you will be responsible for supporting
our HCS system.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working with our customers across the South Island health system, to ensure the application is being utilised to its full functional potential
- As part of the team, ensuring that HCS is well maintained and up to date with the latest versions
Ideally you will possess the following capabilities:
- Proven problem solving capabilities
- Able to build relationships with our customers and business partners
- Database query capability
- Customer focused
- Technical specification documentation capabilities
- Planning, prioritisation and organisation capabilities
- Be a team player
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Some exposure to cloud computing
It would be an advantage having:
- Experience working in a Health or laboratory IT environment
- Exposure to working in an agile environment
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Apply online, or contact us on careers @cdhb.health.nz
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0525673
Closing Date: Closing 20/9/2019 - Apply Now!