Business Systems Analyst | ISG
Are you looking to make your mark in Christchurch’s changing, challenging healthcare environment?
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
The Canterbury District Health Board Information Services Group are a passionate and focused team supporting and enhancing technology in the Health Sector. Our team provides a wide and complex set of ICT solutions supporting our Business and Clinical teams based in Canterbury and for other nationwide District Health Board
Our vision is an integrated digitally driven health system. Keeping people healthy and well in their own homes by providing the right care and support, to the right person, at the right time and in the right place. As the South Islands largest employer we offer diverse roles with the opportunity to work in a large complex organisation with a wide range of people across the health sector.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Analyst to join a newly formed Enterprise Device Team working on a variety of different projects. This is not a traditional Business Analyst role, as you will need to have a strong technical background as well. This background will be made up of substantial business experience coupled with broad technology knowledge and understanding of project work, system development, testing, implementation, system configuration and competency in SQL Querying toolsets. You will have proven experience in all facets of formal business analysis. You will work closely with the business, architects, Enterprise Device Team and the Capabilities teams employing excellent communication skills and a resilient attitude. An understanding of the health sector would be highly desirable.
To be successful in this position, you must demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT in a technical BA role.
- Strong understanding around business processes and problem analysis including: workflows, mapping etc.
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Competency in SQL Querying toolsets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong facilitation and people skills
Other previous experience which would be advantageous:
- Experience in the health sector
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
If this sounds like the new challenge you’ve been looking for, please apply online now!
How to Apply
To find out more about this role contact Taryn Macgregor, Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com
Applications are only accepted online, so please press the ‘apply now’ button
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
Job no: 233876
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 June 2018