Charge Clinical Technician
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
We have a rare opportunity that has become available due to a retirement for a Charge Clinical Technician to take a lead in our Clinical Engineering department.
We are looking for the best person to lead this team rather than the best person for our position description. As long as you meet the basic criteria we would love to hear what you would be able to bring to this service, please outline how you see your skills and experience benefiting our Clinical Engineering Team.
Clinical Engineering has responsibility for technology management of clinical equipment across the full range of clinical
The primary role of the Clinical Engineering Team is to maintain and repair clinical equipment (through regular maintenance cycles). This service is essential to the continued operations of the clinical services and delivering best possible care to the patient. This team has a
You will also be a key liaison point within the wider
We are undergoing a significant building and commissioning program for our health care facilities as well as transforming to a digital
Skills & Experience
To be suitable for this position you will have:
· Proven experience in a hospital or medical setting
· A current Registration as an Electrical Technician
· Supervisory skills and experience
· Ideally a tertiary qualification in a technical discipline
· Understanding of the role of software in medical technologies
· Strong networks with the clinical engineering community
· Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te
· Integrity in all we do. Hāpai
· Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga
· Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff
· We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
We have another position within the same division that may be of interest to you follow this link to find out more:
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Hayley Buick, Recruitment Specialist – Allied Health, Phone: (03) 3377961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at cdhbcareers.co.nz to complete an application.
Job no: 233371
Closing Date: Wednesday, 11 April 2018