Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Cleaner – Causal
- Casual Cleaner role working in Greymouth.
- Shifts may start at 6.30am
- Ability to follow H&S procedures & good communication skills.
- Experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Completing all cleaning tasks to a high standard throughout the centre in areas such as patient rooms, public areas & lavatories.
- Ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
This a rare role with our team in Hospital Service in which you will be solely responsible for the cleaning tasks at the Te Nikau Greymouth. This is would be an excellent role for someone who is looking to pick up casual shifts to work around your lifestyle.
You will need to be available to start as early as 6.30am.
You will have the following traits
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!