Clinical Manager - Sterile Services
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
Due to a retirement we are seeking a full time, permanent, and experienced Sterile Service Manager to join the Sterile Services team at ChCh Hospital. The Sterile Services Department at ChCh Hospital is initiating a transition to a soon to be completed Acute Services block and the establishment of a new department.
Skills & Experience
The position requires someone with extensive experience managing teams and working in a larger Sterile Services Department.
Applicants will demonstrate:
- A comprehensive knowledge of current and emerging practise in Sterilising Technology
- Sound leadership and management skills
- Well-developed communications and networking skills
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
How to Apply
To find out more information, please contact Tony Blackler on 03 364 0218 or email Tony.Blackler@cdhb.health.nz
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at cdhbcareers.nz to complete an application.
Closing Date: Friday, 26 January 2018