Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Clinical Pharmacy Supervisor
- Permanent full-time opportunity (1.0FTE/40 hours per week)
- NZ Registered Pharmacist with a current annual practising certificate is essential
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
The Canterbury District Health Board prides itself on supporting and developing Clinical Pharmacists. Our pharmacy services cover all Christchurch Canterbury DHB campuses: Christchurch, Burwood and Hillmorton. Our service encourages innovation, professional development and continued education of our staff. The department provides regular continuing education and numerous other training opportunities.
We’re looking for an experienced NZ Registered Pharmacist with proven supervisory/managerial experience to join our team as our Clinical Pharmacy Supervisor! This a permanent, full time role based at our Christchurch campus. The days and hours associated with this role are Monday – Friday covering standard business hours.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The development of goals and objectives of the clinical pharmacy services with the vision of continuous improvement of service delivery;
- Ensuring effective service delivery through rostering of staff to clinical activities;
- Building and fostering relationships with associated services, and identifying opportunities to strengthen these relationships;
- The overall supervision of Team Leaders, Clinical Pharmacists, and Intern Pharmacists at Christchurch and Christchurch Women’s Hospitals.
Your skills will include:
- Extensive post-registration clinical pharmacy experience (5+ years);
- Proven management/supervisory skills (experience in a similar role is advantageous);
- NZ Registration with a current annual practising certificate is essential.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.Contact us on email@example.com for additional information.
Job no: PC0459853
Closing Date: 30th July 2019