Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Casual role with our team based in Greymouth
- Skilled and qualified cook with experience within a similar environment
- Excellent time management & organisational skills are key to this role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Preparing meals for our patients with the main service being lunch
- Preparing meals for patients with specific dietary requirements
- Ensure that all Food Safety Control procedures are followed
This is an excellent role for an experienced cook who is looking to step up into working in a large scale kitchen with our team at Grey Base Hospital. In this role you will be providing meals for patients with a variety of dietary requirements so you will be able to work carefully and accurately.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- You will have good knowledge of food preparation and safe food handling
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: PC0702586
Closing Date: Friday, 28 February 2020