Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer Service Clerk - Supply Department
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The Customer Services Clerk at Te Whatu Ora Health NZ – Waitaha, based in Yaldhurst, is responsible for ensuring an efficient service to our internal and external customers to enable the Supply Department of Te Whatu Ora Healthcare NZ to meet its obligations and to provide the best supply chain solutions for the healthcare system. Embodying the departments values in everything that you do.
The Customer Services Clerk is responsible for ensuring an efficient service to our internal and external customers to enable the Supply Department of Te Whatu Ora Healthcare NZ to meet its obligations
Specifically, the role is responsible for:
· General systems, maintenance, data entry and processing
· Working closely with our finance systems teams and administrators to ensure accuracy and integrity within the database.
· Customer Service base and central communications for the department
· Invoice review and processing functions
· Community and Client support
· Community Transport Liaison
· Internal and External Supply Chain support
· Training and development for Supply Service Teams
· Maintaining and review Supply Services Agreements
· Reporting and review Supply Service KPI
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· High level of written and verbal communication
· Strong organisational skills accompanied by great attention to detail
· Ability to excel in a team environment and build sustainable relationships
· Experience and knowledge of Supply Chain operations and WMS
· Experience and knowledge of administrative and reporting functions
· Job relevant competencies, including but not limited to, an understanding of Microsoft Office suite applications and Oracle software applicable.
· An analytical approach to problem solving and solution focused
· Experience with Oracle finance system desirable
· A “can do” attitude and enthusiastic approach
This position is working 40 hours per week. The hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm and there is on site parking available.
Mō mātou | About Us
“Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do”
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury and the West Coast community.
The culture at Canterbury District Health Board, is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Values):
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whata Ora [Health NZ]
When you work at Te Whata Ora [Health NZ] you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At the DHB, you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whata Ora [Health NZ], there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within Te Whata Ora [Health NZ]
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!