District Nursing Ashburton and Rural
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for working in the community? Then we have the role for you!
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
- District Nurse – Ashburton and Rural
- Permanent role working FTE 0.825
- These are rostered shifts working Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8 hour shifts 0800-1630, Thursday 0800-1200 & Friday 0800-1300
- Adhere to guidelines of Cultural Safety and the Treaty of Waitangi
Skills & Experience
- NZ Registered Nurse with current annual practising certificate
- Senior nurse with medical and surgical experience, palliative care, IV therapy and wound care with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Whakawhanaungatanga (ability to forge and foster relationships)
- Whakamanaakitanga (ability to treat others with respect, encouragement and support)
- Whakakotahitanga (ability to work in your role and actively participate and align this to our organisational values and goals)
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
If this role is something that sounds exciting to you, please apply now!
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Karli Te Aotonga, Recruitment Specialist – Nursing, Phone: (03) 3377923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at http://www.cdhbcareers.co.nz/ to complete an application.
Job no: 233394
Closing Date: Tuesday, 27 March 2018