Enrolled Nurse - Oncology Outpatients Christchurch Hospital
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
The Oncology Day Unit specialises in the care and treatment of oncology patients in an outpatient setting. You will be working specifically in the Oncology Clinic that functions as an outpatient consultation and follow up service. If you are a motivated and flexible individual dedicated to finding the best solutions through your outstanding therapeutic relationships, you will fit right into the close knit team in our very busy oncology clinic environment.
Due to the expansion and growth of this service, this is an exciting opportunity to gain a wide variety of learning and education, while offering your exceptional patient care ethic and positive attitude.
· Enrolled Nurse position in Oncology Outpatient Department
· 0.4FTE 32 hours per fortnight
· You will be an experienced Enrolled Nurse with a current NZ practicing certificate
· You will be a confident practitioner with exceptional patient assessment skills, you will be keen to expand your skills and have a strong interest in the Oncology speciality.
· Real ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
· Oncology/Haematology experience advantageous but not essential
· You will be proactive and self-motivated.
· You will understand the importance of team work and be solution orientated.
· Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
· Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
· Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
· Something For You is an employee benefits program available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
· We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Hayley Buick, Recruitment Specialist – Nursing, Phone: (03) 3377961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.careers.cdhb.govt.nz to complete an application.
Closing Date: Apply Now!