Fixed Term Administrator| Perioperative Services
Our Central Perioperative services based at Christchurch Hospital is looking for an experienced Administrator to provide reception and administrative support to the department on a fixed term contract until August 2018.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for patients and visitors to the department. Your warm, friendly approach and excellent interpersonal skills will shine through, as will your compassionate nature and ability to be discreet with the information you work with.
- Welcoming patients to the department
- Arriving and discharging patients on the Patient Management system
- Supporting the clinical staff with administration
- Data Entry tasks
- Demonstrated administration skills
- Strong keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Superior customer service competencies
- Understanding of Patient Management Systems (PMS) – although full training will be provided
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual that takes a methodical approach to their work and is patient focussed then we want to hear from you!
This is a fixed term position until August 2018 working full time, Monday – Friday, business hours
To find out more contact Taryn MacGregor, Recruitment Specialist email: Taryn.Macgregor@cdhb.health.nz
Applications are only accepted online so please click the "Apply Now" button below to send us your CV and covering letter
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 233179
Closing Date: Monday, 26 February 2018