Fixed Term Secretary | Family and Safety Service Hillmorton
Fixed Term/Contract/Part Time
Bring your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to an organisation that really makes a difference in your community!
The Family Safety Service based in the Specialist Mental Health Services (Hillmorton Hospital) are seeking an experienced administrator to provide secretarial support to enable the SMHS Family Safety team to participate in the new Integrated Safety Response (ISR) service.
This is a fixed term role until the end of June 2018 working between 16 - 24 hours per week (The service will operate 7 days per week and consequently the ability to work weekends is essential).
This is a great opportunity for you to join the CDHB or be seconded within the Specialist Mental Health Services and demonstrate your versatility and adaptability working within this integral service.
You will be part of a small team that works alongside skilled and motivated professionals as well as with external agencies in an exciting fixed term pilot, providing administrative support to the clinical team working in this area.
This is a varied role so your ability to be flexible and think outside the square, coupled with your desire to help those around you will quickly see you succeed in this position.
Day to day duties;
- Receiving and processing police reports
- Managing, searching and logging in health databases
- Compiling and summarising health information with police reports
- Producing letters to health providers
- Information sharing within SMHS
- Data entry tasks including inputting audit outcomes
- General office/admin duties
Our ideal candidate;
- Excellent keyboard/typist skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office including excel
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Superb organisation, time management, and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative new model for family safety within our community – apply today!
This is a fixed term role until late June 2018 based at Hillmorton Hospital working 24 hours per week (including some weekend hours). The minimum hours for one person would be 16 hours per week and combinations of part time staff would be desirable but not essential.
Applications are only accepted online so if this role sounds like you, please apply now.
To find out more contact Recruitment Specialist Taryn MacGregor, email: Taryn.MacGregor@cdhb.health.nz
To apply or to view a job description please go to our careers website https://cdhb.careercentre.net.nz/
Closing Date: 25th January