Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Graphic Designer – Medical Illustrations
- Permanent full-time opportunity (40 hours per week)
- Work within a collaborative team who foster creativity and idea sharing
- Experience as a Graphic Designer is essential, qualification is advantageous
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Medical Illustration team on a permanent full time (1.0 FTE) basis.
We’re a small team based at Christchurch Hospital who provide a full graphic and illustrative service to the Canterbury and West Coast District Health Boards. If you pride yourself on producing print and digital campaigns, illustrative material and other artistic and electronic media with a wow factor, you’ll enjoy working in our small close-knit team.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The production of Medical and technical graphics, charts and illustrations for use in posters, booklets, brochures, lectures, web sites and video;
- Producing advertising material for Corporate Communications;
- Producing animated graphics for use in presentations, video and websites.
Your skills will include:
- You will be an experienced Graphic Designer with bright ideas to share and preferably have experience with graphic design for print;
- A background in healthcare is advantageous, but not essential;
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as in a corporate team environment where you are comfortable bouncing ideas off others;
- A solid background in graphic design, preferably with a certification or degree.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on email@example.com for additional information.
Job no: PC0507303
Closing Date: 27 August 2019