Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Infrastructure Technician - 6 Months
· Full-time 6 months fixed term contract working within the CDHB Information Services Group
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
The Information Services Group (ISG) within the Canterbury District Health Board have a wide variety of responsibilities including the provision and maintenance of hardware and software, systems delivery, capability development, and project services for the Canterbury region. What we do helps our clinicians care for our patients.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- To provide 2nd level Telecommunications Support
- Interact with CDHB and ISG customers to effectively manage planned and unplanned service disruptions
- To maintain and update documentation as require
- To research hardware and software applications and processes related to telecommunications for the purpose of recommending standardised equipment and applications.
- To contribute to the Service Desk and to the Voice Services team.
Your skills will include:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Work effectively with all departments and diverse cultures
- Positive approach to challenges with a quality mindset; detail orientated
- Be customer focused and committed to quality outcomes and service development.
- Ability to function as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Possess the ability to follow instructions and document procedures
- Possess a high degree of initiative and motivation with enthusiasm and willing to work outside of role as required
- Possess good organisational and time management skills
- Project a professional image
- Work effectively within a busy environment
- Adhere to Canterbury DHB and Information’s Services Policies and Procedures or suggest changes where required
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: PC0426072
Closing Date: Closing 23/9/2019 - Apply Now!