Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Lead Change Specialist | Greymouth
At Te Whatu Ora Health NZ, we are committed to providing quality and patient-centred healthcare services to our diverse community. We believe in achieving equity, promoting cultural understanding, and ensuring that the voices of our patients are at the heart of everything we do. We are dedicated to reducing health disparities, improving health outcomes for Māori, and embracing the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Te Tai o Poutini, the fifth South Island district, is embarking on a transformative journey with the introduction of the South Island Patient Information Care System (SI PICS). As part of this significant project, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual for the position of Lead Change Specialist. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in coordinating organizational transformation activities associated with the adoption of SI PICS.
This position is part-time (20 hours per week) on a fixed term (19/12/2024
Apply a Structured Methodology:
- Utilize a structured change management methodology and lead change management activities.
- Develop and implement a strategy to support the adoption of changes required by the SI PICS project.
Support Communication Efforts:
- Assist in the design, development, delivery, and management of communications related to SI PICS.
Arrange Key Personnel:
- Identify and nurture change facilitators and champions for SI PICS.
Assess Change Impact:
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
Support Training Efforts:
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- Degree-level qualification in management, change management, or relevant business experience.
- Relevant change management qualification or certification (e.g., PROSCI).
- 8+ years' experience supporting change activities in complex organizations.
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in implementing new applications, databases, and operating systems.
- Proven experience leading change management workstreams in digital projects.
- Strong ability to develop communication strategies, plans, and resources.
- Competent understanding of health domain and people dynamics.
- Demonstrated personnel management experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, report-writing, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Initiative-driven with a proactive approach, ensuring effective and efficient systems are in place.
Mō mātou – About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people – become part of our team.
Ngā hua – Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei – Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Kerri McCarthy – Recruitment Specialist – Kerri.McCarthy2@cdhb.health.nz