Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Manager - Integrated Health Services Northern Region
- Full time permanent role within our excellent team based in Westport
- Proven business leadership and management experience required
- A background in or an understanding of the complexities of the Health System.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Ensuring the delivery of a sustainable, integrated healthcare service that is patient focused and innovative
- Developing a highly motivated team leading the way in rural health delivery
- Change facilitation, planning, personnel management & recruitment
This is an exceptional role within our northern region where you will be involved in leading some of the most unique projects within health across New Zealand. You will also be involved in the development of the new modern purpose designed health facility.
If you are looking for somewhere to be a leader in rural health and change how communities in New Zealand view this then look no further.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
Excellent interpersonal skills & change management skills
- Proven financial skills especially for budgets & financial analysis
- Be culturally sensitive with an understanding of the Principles and Articles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience in general practice management would be an advantage
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: WC235364
Location: Buller and Northern Areas
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 February 2019