Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Medical Records Support
- Two Part-time fixed term roles working approximately 10 hours per week supporting our Buller Health team
- Strong attention to detail and very high levels of confidentially is vital in this role
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- In this role you will be supporting the Buller health team with the organisation and correct storage of their medical records
- You will be sorting patient files & updating digital records
- Scanning and allocating patient documents into our Medtech system
In this role you will be responsible for the re-organisation of the medical records that are stored with the Buller Health facility. You will be ensuring that all the records are stored and archived correctly. This would be an ideal role for someone to pick-up part-time hours to fit with their lifestyle and other commitments.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Ability to work autonomously
- High levels of initiative
- Reliable and dependable
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Fixed Term/Contract/Part Time
Job no: PC0662904
Location: Buller and Northern Areas
Closing Date: Sunday, 26 January 2020