Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Online Learning Design Specialist
- Christchurch based learning design role in a large public sector organisation
- Be a part of one of the most innovative and forward thinking change initiatives across multiple functions
- Fixed term role till September 2021
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
We’re looking for a few very special people: people who have equal parts strategic and emotional intelligence and who genuinely thrive on helping others, recognising their strength and building on those. If you get a thrill from working with diverse groups of people who make a valuable difference and always bring your best to whatever you do then read on.
The Role: Where you fit in
Based in Talent, Leadership, and Capability Team, your role will be engaging with our clinical and operational leaders to bring one of the core components of our People Strategy to life; Everyone is Enabled to Lead. We are looking for people who can turn this strategy into positive behaviour change through enabling and empowering people to get stuff done easily, to lead, and to thrive. You’ll be a trusted learning and delivery partner, a champion of diversity, and a co-designer of practical and relevant blended learning solutions with a focus on online learning.
Your role includes:
- Online learning design – delivering a digital learning experience that is effective, simple, and unambiguous, by using sound learning principles to learning design.
- Blended learning design – working with organisational development and learning design specialists to support the development of blended learning that integrates both face-to-face and online content.
- Digital technology solutions – proactively seek and recommend integrated multi-modal delivery solutions to create a seamless and scalable end to end user experience.
If you’re a positive, action orientated and passionate about people and want to contribute to a diverse & inclusive working environment, you’ll fit right in.
To be a strong candidate your experience should include:
- Evidence of you masterfully balancing best practise with stakeholder engagement.
- Examples of where prioritising user-experience in any design, learning or otherwise.
- Scenarios where you drew on your professional or academic experience to deliver and guide ‘what good looks like’.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact Nik Sheremetov on Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 337 7951 for additional information.
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: PC0401445
Closing Date: 11 July 2019