Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operations Manager Hospital Services
- Secondment/ Fixed term contract for 4 months in a full time role (40hrs per week)
- Previous experience in a health management position with excellent relationship building skills and organisational skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
Provide operational leadership across hospital services at Greymouth and at times the wider region in partnership with clinical leaders and transalpine partners to achieve ministry of health KPI’s and provide consistent high quality care to the community of the west coast.
Support the GM to ensure that the ongoing transformation change occurring on the west coast is realised as WCDHB emerges as a leader in rural health in NZ
- Assist the general manager by providing support with
communication and consistency across services.
- Providing leadership across the service including management of inpatient and outpatient services in compliance with ministry of health targets and keeping the community and patients at the centre of our care.
- Work alongside our leaders to support them to reach the strategic direction of the WCDHB
This is a unique role within the West Coast DHB leading our hospital services to continue to make the west coast leaders in rural health delivery.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Excellent Leadership
and relationship building skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence & ability to communicate with a diverse audience.
- Encourage a positive and innovative culture across the DHB
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone,
joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this
community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural
health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a
relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: WC235347
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 February 2019