Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Oral & Maxillofacial Non-Trainee Registrar - January 2020
The Oral & Maxillofacial service based at Christchurch Hospital covers acute and elective outpatient and inpatient care. This bustling service manages acute infections and facial fractures, whilst elective referrals cover a wide spectrum of mouth and jaw conditions, providing extensive experience. Oral and Maxillofacial surgery is an internationally recognised surgical as well as a dental specialty.
- Attend operating sessions and outpatient clinics, alongside day-to-day inpatient care.
- A non-training role commencing in January 2020.
- Full-time and fixed-term for 12 months.
- Grow from departmental teaching, journal clubs and audit sessions.
- Gain valuable experience in a busy tertiary setting, with a weighting towards acute presentations and a wide variety of clinic, ward and theatre work.
- Accelerate your development with Surgeons who are available for supervision and teaching of procedural skills.
- The position suits a junior doctor (PGY2 and above) who is interested in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Dental experience is desirable, but not essential.
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council’s website at www.mcnz.org.nz
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Tracey Sutherland
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: RMO237125
Closing Date: Friday, 31 January 2020