Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Full time, fixed term opportunity (40hrs per week/1.0FTE) until approximately April 2020
- Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluations and treatments within our Musculoskeletal and Older Person’s Health and Rehabilitation teams
- Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy Board and current APC is essential
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Our team at Burwood Hospital is looking for a NZ registered Physiotherapist to join our team of enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated multidisciplinary professionals!
This is a fixed term full time opportunity until approximately April 2020. This position will be working across our Musculoskeletal Outpatients and Older Person’s Health and Rehabilitation Inpatient wards.
The required days of the role are Monday to Friday. Hours are to be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing appropriate intervention for all relevant physiotherapy outpatient referrals including Hydrotherapy;
- Ensuring appropriate documentation and patient records are updated and maintained;
- Liaising with all appropriate health professionals and other agencies to ensure we achieve the best outcomes for our patients;
- Providing education for the families/whanau and carers of our patients as necessary.
Your skills will include:
- Excellent time management and communication skills with the ability to work independently;
- Proven experience as a Registered Physiotherapist with the NZ Physiotherapy Board, and a current annual practicing certificate;
- Musculoskeletal experience is advantageous, as is experience within older person’s health.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Apply for this position via our online application process. Please note, we only accept applications submitted online. If you’d like more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: PC0587276
Closing Date: Tuesday, 19 November 2019