Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Practice Nurse - Ashburton Health First
We are Looking for Full time/Part Time Practice nurses to join our friendly practice, Ashburton Health First. Two of our practice nurses are going on maternity leave late February to early march.
As a Practice Nurse, you are to provide primary nursing care, nurse support, patient interventions and treatment within Ashburton Health First. You will be responsible for providing patient-centred, culturally appropriate care.
Patients should feel that they have been dealt with in a friendly, courteous manner and that all that can be done for them, has been done. “Going the extra mile” is our philosophy.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Urgent triage
- Follow-up of patient test results
- Undertaking treatment options and carrying out appropriate clinical interventions
- Set-up and assist with minor surgery
- Health screening
- Education to assist people to reduce or change risky or harmful lifestyle behaviour
- Delivery of Immunisation programmes
Ideal Candidates would:
- Be a registered nurse and have a NZNC number
- Have A current practicing certificate
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to Work Flexible hours
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Practice nurse experience would be an advantage but not necessary
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time
Job no: CTAO0237803
Closing Date: 2nd of April, 2020