Our Purpose: What We’re Here For
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We’re world leaders in the delivery of integrated health care, and we’re always striving to Make It Better. From the carers on the front line working directly with patients and communities, to our talented support teams who enable that care, we plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. And we’re all about putting people at the heart of everything we do.
Our Culture: What Matters To Us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
For us to continue putting our communities at the centre of our health system, we’re putting our own people at the centre of everything we do. Because health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility that all our people take for delivering outcomes, and that we go about our work with integrity in all we do.
What matters to us is doing the right thing, valuing everyone, and being and staying well ourselves so we can care for our community.
The Role: What This Opportunity’s All About
We are looking for an incredibly talented person to join our dedicated project team as a Project Analyst. We need someone with the skills to engage people from across our diverse organisation and work with them to co-design the future of work and help change the employee experience for all our people.
- Excellent project planning, scheduling and reporting skills
- Previous project experience and project co-ordination experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent at building and managing stakeholder relationships
- Proactive approach to work
- Flexibility and resilience
- Work with the team to design and develop workflow
- Maintain key project documentation and information such as plans, status reports and risk registers
- Monitor and track project progress and escalate any issues that arise
- Produce specific presentations as required
- Assist the team in triaging and resolving issues and/or feedback
- Coordinate the activities of the team, including calendar invites, meetings etc.
- Assist with adhoc project activities as required
Belonging Here: Becoming Part Of Our Story
Our people enjoy access to a fantastic benefits scheme, flexible working arrangements and a genuine and ongoing focus on career development.
We hope you’ll seriously consider joining us, but if this isn’t a good fit for you, please share the opportunity with your personal networks and help us find our next rock star!
If this particular role isn’t for you, we do have other similar opportunities - please look on our careers page or give us a call to discuss.
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Tessa Johnston - Recruitment Specialist
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now
Job no: 234682
Closing Date: Apply Now!