Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Psychiatry Registrar – August 2019
Our Psychiatry services are some of the largest and busiest in New Zealand! Psychiatric training in Christchurch is run in conjunction with the Department of Psychological Medicine at the University of Otago’s Christchurch Clinical School.
For more information on psychiatric training in Christchurch, visit http://www.otago.ac.nz/christchurch/departments/psychmed/registrartraining/
- Permanent, full-time Psychiatry Registrar non training position for Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP).
- Commencing in August 2019.
- Based principally at our dedicated psychiatric hospital (Hillmorton Hospital), but with subspecialty rotations to our other metropolitan hospital sites.
What’s in it for me?
- Gain experience in general psychiatry and a variety of sub-specialties.
- Join a supportive, cohesive group of registrars.
- Excellent support from consultant supervisors.
Skills & Experience
- You will have completed PGY2 (or FY2) by December 2019.
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council’s website at www.mcnz.org.nz
- Previous experience of psychiatry (such as at a PGY1 or PGY2 level) is advantageous.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, then please click the “Apply Now” button below.
You will need to submit:
- Electronic copies of your CV and covering letter, and
- Contact details for three referees.
For further information, email RMOrecruitment@cdhb.health.nz
Permanent/Full Time, Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 236208
Closing Date: Apply now!