Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Regional Programme Specialist - SIPICS
- Fixed term role to December 24th 2021
- Have the flexibility to work from home anywhere in the South Island
- Great opportunity for career advancement
Our Purpose: Why we do it
The South Island Alliance Programme Office (SIAPO) supports the South Island District Health Boards Alliance framework, including governance, leadership and operational components by providing regional planning, support services and programme management for the South Island Alliance teams, service based Workstreams, Service Level Alliances, Networks and regional forums endorsed by the South Island Alliance Leadership Team.
The Role: Where you fit in
- Supporting DHBs and their local project teams with preparation, planning and implementation activities as part of their migration to SIPICS;
- Working with DHBs to define business problems and the translation of these into detailed business and functional requirements, with a key focus on the standardisation of processes and workflow across the SI Health System;
- Undertaking and documenting functional gap analysis between requirements, existing DHB Patient Administration Systems and SIPICS capabilities;
- Working with the partner Vendor in the identification and prioritisation of development and release planning activities for SIPICS;
- Engaging with, influencing and facilitating the collaboration of key South Island stakeholders in defining and agreeing configuration, enhancements and the future functionality of SIPICS.
The successful candidate will have experience in the NZ Health IT industry with experience in clinical, IT or other health related projects along with demonstrated experience in change management, facilitation and effective relationship management at all levels.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
For additional information about this role please contact us on email@example.com, Applications for this role will close on the 15th November 2019
Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: PC0410745R
Closing Date: Friday, 15 November 2019