Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse - AT&R
Registered Nurse - AT&R
- One full time permanent position available.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC and a mental health scope of practice.
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
The Assessment Treatment & Rehabilitation Unit (AT&R) is an in-patient clinical unit within the CDHB that provides specific clinical assessment and treatment for adult individuals with an intellectual disability who present with challenging and high risk behaviours and who may be under the Intellectual Disability Compulsory Care and Rehabilitation Act (IDCC & R Act 2003).
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- A passion for supporting individuals to build personal life skills.
- A positive solution focused approach with ability to use own initiative and be motivated to work autonomously and as a member of a close team
Your skills will include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the proven ability to engage people at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an ability to completed assigned tasks to a high standard and on time.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on email@example.com for additional information quoting 235705
Permanent/Full Time, Fixed Term/Contract/Full Time
Job no: 235705
Closing Date: closing 8th July 2019