Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse – Burwood POOL
Registered Nurse – Burwood POOL
· Burwood Hospital Nursing pool has opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to join their team on a permanent or casual basis.
· We have a variety of shift options available including fulltime part time and casual.
· Full rotating rostered shifts to suit service requirements
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Pool Nursing at Burwood Hospital offers you diversity in your work day and the opportunity to expand your nursing skills and work with a range of staff and patients across all our services. We are a small, friendly facility situated near Burwood Forest just on the outskirts of the city. Parking isn’t a problem and professional development is supported so there will be opportunities to attend trainings.
The Role: Where you fit it
- The new facilities provide excellent working conditions and a wide range of clinical environments to keep you interested; including the Older Persons Health, Spinal Injuries Unit, Brain Injury Unit, Surgical Orthopaedic Unit and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Unit. If you have experience in PACU or theatre you may also have the opportunity to work in these areas.
- If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse, with at least one year’s post graduate medical and surgical experience, enjoy working as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary service and have the ability to work rostered rotating shifts including nights …then we want to hear from you.
*** We have a number of opportunities available so please can you clearly outline in your cover letter what hours and type of role you are looking for!
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Phone: 03 3377956
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at http://www.cdhbcareers.co.nz/ to complete an application
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time, Casual
Job no: 235367
Closing Date: Thursday, 24 January 2019