Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse - Tuarangi - Ashburton
- 0.9 FTE, permanent position
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC and must have a mental health scope of practice.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cohesive Multi-Disciplinary Team.
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people who live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
Tuarangi Home is a 37 bed Residential Care facility that provides hospital level and dementia care at both rest home and hospital levels. We are a skilled and dedicated workforce, working within the dementia and hospital units to provide quality care in a friendly environment. We believe that dignity of all individuals is paramount, and at Tuarangi we diligently maintain an atmosphere of empathy, non-judgemental and respectful care.
The Role: Where you fit in
This is a 0.9 FTE, permanent position, starting early October.
- You will be an experienced Registered Nurse with a current NZ practicing certificate
- You will be a confident practitioner with exceptional patient assessment skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage a wide variety of people, is paramount in this role.
- You will work closely alongside our Nursing, Healthcare Assistants and Diversional Therapist team to support the needs of our residents.
- Older persons health and dementia care experience is preferred
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
For additional information about this role please contact us on email@example.com
Job no: PC0539152
Closing Date: Closing 19th of September, 2019