Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse – Ward 11 ENT & Eyes
· Registered Nurse’s - Ward 11 ENT & Eyes
· Part Time options available - permanent & fixed term contracts
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
Team: What we do
- As an RN in Ward 11 you will be caring predominantly for ENT patients requiring treatment for cancer, head and neck surgery and generalised ENT surgery. In addition to this we also provide care for a small number of eye and maxillofacial patients, and serve as a surgical / medical overflow ward.
The Role: Where you fit it
- No two days will be the same as you will be working with a large variety of cases and diagnoses.
- If you are a Registered Nurse who is motivated, engaged, and thrives on the challenge of an acute environment, we want to hear from you
- Surgical experience is preferred for this position, however you will receive a comprehensive orientation programme which will be tailored to your needs.
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Phone: 03 3377956
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Permanent/Full Time, Permanent/Part Time
Job no: PC0270172
Closing Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2019