Registered Nurses - Kaikōura
A career opportunity for Registered Nurses looking at broadening their depth of experience within a unique Integrated Health Care model!
Have you ever thought about being part of something big? All while ‘living the dream’ – surrounded by the flamboyance of Kaikōura’s cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. That’s not mentioning the unique outdoor recreation and wilderness, specific to Kaikōura.
We are looking for the best of the best!! Registered Nurses like you, with a current New Zealand Practising Certificate and who will deliver the right level of care and service to the community of Kaikōura and its Visitors.
This is your chance to impact a WHOLE service all whilst working in a beautiful modern facility, built to 100% IL3 which has been a safe haven for the community not losing water or power during a natural disaster, offers great resources and where you will deliver nursing care across a wide range of services including:
- Acute Admitting Unit
- Long term/ residential
- Mental Health
Kaikōura Health Te Ha O Te Ora – committed to helping people stay well in their own home
About the Role
- Registered Nurse - Kaikoura Health
- Permanent Part FTE 0.7 role and also a casual role available working on a rotational roster with other possible opportunities including District Nursing
- Reporting to Charge Nurse Manager, Kaikoura Health
- Working for the health and wellbeing of the Kaikoura Community ensuring we meet their needs and continue to foster relationships
- You will demonstrate safe cultural practices that align with Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- You will work across a multi-disciplinary team
- You will work to influence and improve nursing practice
- Build effective relationships with external health, education and social service providers
Skills & Experience
- Hold a current New Zealand Nursing Annual Practice Certificate
- Experience in working in a complex multi-disciplinary environment
- Demonstrate excellent acute nursing clinical skills
- Whakawhanaungatanga (ability to forge and foster relationships)
- Whakamanaakitanga (ability to treat others with respect, encouragement and support)
- Whakakotahitanga (ability to work in your role and actively participate and align this to our organisational values and goals)
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
If this role is something that sounds exciting to you, please apply now!
E koekoe te tūi, e ketekete te kākā, e kūkū te kereru!
It takes all people!
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Karli Te Aotonga, Recruitment Specialist – Nursing, Phone: (03) 3377923 or email email@example.com.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at http://www.cdhbcareers.co.nz/ to complete an application.
Permanent/Part Time, Casual
Job no: 233397
Closing Date: Monday, 26 March 2018