Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
RN Assessment, Stabilisation and Inpatient Care
- Casual roles based in Westport
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and at least 2-3 years post graduate experience in an ED environment and/or acute medical setting is preferred for this role.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in high pressure situations is essential.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Complete assessments
and provide immediate and ongoing care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the unit.
- You may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as Primary & Community when required.
This is a unique role within healthcare in NZ where you will be able to extend your practice not only in an acute hospital setting but you will also have the flexibility to expand further. With the new model of care that is being introduced here in Buller we are changing the way that health care is being delivered to our community and you will be involved in seeing this completion.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to preform to a high level in pressured situations
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job no: WC236733
Location: Buller and Northern Areas
Closing Date: Friday, 13 September 2019