Social Worker - Case Manager - West Community Mental Health Team
Working for the Canterbury District Health Board – working for the Community. At its core, our vision is dependent on achieving a truly collaborative, ‘whole of system’ approach where everyone in the health system works together to do the right thing for the patient and the right thing for the system and our community as a whole.
About the Role
The Adult Community Mental Health Service provides treatment for people aged 18-65 years who suffer from a wide range of mental disorders. Join us in this part time, case management role and enjoy providing assessment and treatment interventions for our patients of the Adult Community Mental Health Service.
This is the opportunity to work with a skilled motivated team of professionals. Working in this position you will provide excellent holistic case management in partnership with the clients, their families/whanau and carers with a strong focus on returning clients to the primary health care sector following specialist input.
This is a permanent part time role working 32 hours per week (0.8 FTE).
Skills & Experience
- You must be a New Zealand Registered Social Worker with a current APC
- Previous experience in Mental Health is essential and/or a Bachelor of Social Work or equivalent
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Care and respect for others. Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do. Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes. Te Takohanga i ngā hua.
- Something For You is an employee benefits programme available to all staff of the CDHB. CDHB staff are entitled to preferential rates at a wide selection of partners either on a permanent basis or at exclusive events throughout the year. For both the things you need and the things you just want, as a CDHB employee you will be sure to enjoy being able to choose a little Something For You.
- We help you to construct your Professional Development Pathway out of the components that are best for you, resulting in better patient outcomes.
How to Apply
Apply online, or to find out more information, please contact Hayley Buick, Recruitment Specialist– Allied Health, Scientific & Technical, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at cdhbcareers.co.nz to complete an application.
Job no: 233874
Closing Date: Wednesday, 30 May 2018