Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supply Inventory Replenisher
- Join our progressive service team to provide total inventory management solutions to the Health Care system.
- Full time role with an immediate start
- Great opportunity for career development and advancement
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you’re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people who live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
As a member of the CDHB Supply Department, your role has shared accountability for providing the best supply chain solutions for the healthcare system. We are looking for someone who is a champion of innovation and challenges how we can do things better for our customers.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Collection of goods from loading dock/delivery point and delivery to end customer.
- Replenishment of ward/department storage areas.
- Rotation of stock, and removal of all damaged or expired goods, with coordination of returns and recalls with all Supply Teams.
- Ensure all storage areas are replenished according to Service Level Agreement.
- General housekeeping of all storage areas and loading dock/delivery points.
Your skills will include:
- A willingness to go above and beyond, when required, to provide the best solutions for our customers.
- Job relevant computer competencies, including but not limited to, an understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, and ORACLE software used throughout the Supply Department.
- Strong communication skills with colleagues, management, and internal and external customers.
- The ability to work under minimum supervision and manage your workload to help achieve the team’s daily goals.
- Physically fit and able to perform demanding, and sometimes repetitive tasks (restocking, restacking, loading and unloading of products into storage areas, trolleys and pallets etc.).
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What’s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
For additional information about this role please contact us on email@example.com
Job no: PC0577404
Closing Date: Friday, 22 November 2019